Q: car shut off while driving and when i try to restart it i hear no click or anything

basically i was driving then all the lights came on in dashboard and i couldnt turn my wheel well i could it jus was hard also couldnt accelerate so i turn car off and try turning it back on the lights came on but no sound

A: A good visual inspection and some electrica...

A good visual inspection and some electrical testing needs to happen on your Saturn. Start with a battery test and being sure it’s at least 75% charged. Check cables and connections; ensuring that they clean and tight. Check all of the fuses. Your car may have an anti-theft system that is able to prevent it from cranking. Verify if headlights are able to turn on and see how bright they are. Test for voltage at the ignition wire down on the starter solenoid with key in the cranking position. These are all basic tests a mechanic performs when faced with symptoms such as on your Saturn.

If you could use some help, feel free to contact a professional mechanic who can come out to diagnose your starting problem and take care of it for you.