Q: Car shudder/vibrations when accelerate

Whenever I accelerate my car Audi a4 06 shudders & vibrates. Their isn't any noises, check engine light came on.

3. Car shudder/vibrations when accelerate

Q: Air doesn't get cold enough

There are many components to consider when the air conditioning stops working. The major components are electrical, and blown fuses cut the power. A low refrigerant charge will cause poor function, and a low charge would be very likely due...

Q: Car is puttering after driving in too high a gear. Stick Shift

Hi there. A situation like you've described could be caused by a sensor that has become loose or the electrical harness connected to it has fallen off. It's also common for an ignition coil pack to become loose when the...

Q: When I am applying brakes at the speed of 60 to 70mph my steering wheel starts to shake?

If you are getting a pulsation in the brakes when applied at high speeds then you most likely have warped front brake rotors or they have hot spots on them that cause the pulsation. Inspect rotors and look for discolored...