Q: Car shudder/vibrations when accelerate

Whenever I accelerate my car Audi a4 06 shudders & vibrates. Their isn't any noises, check engine light came on.

3. Car shudder/vibrations when accelerate

Q: My mercedes c300 says collision prevention assist plus inoperative

The warning light means there is an electrical malfunction in the collision avoidance system and that could involve sensors, wiring, the control computer and so forth. Anybody who fixes it (whether you, a Mechanic, etc.) has to have in hand...

Q: Is engine replacement complicated?

This would be impossible to answer since the Crown Victoria never had these engines and adding the larger engine with unknown changes from one engine to the other. The motor mounting, exhaust manifolds, wiring harness and computers are all different....

Q: Car acting strange

Hi there. When you feel vibrations in multiple driving conditions, it's typically an indication of worn out motor mounts or a vacuum leak somewhere in the engine compartment. The best way to have this issue correctly diagnosed is to have...