Q: Car shudder/vibrations when accelerate

Whenever I accelerate my car Audi a4 06 shudders & vibrates. Their isn't any noises, check engine light came on.

The first thing I would recommend is to have your vehicle scanned for trouble codes. When the check engine light comes on, this indicates that a trouble code has been stored. Once the trouble code has been determined, the repair procedure will be more clear. Some potential causes of this issue would be misfires, fuel delivery issues, or electrical issues. Only once the trouble codes have been pulled will this problem be narrowed down to exact parts/systems affected.

3. Car shudder/vibrations when accelerate