Q: Car shudder/vibrations when accelerate

Whenever I accelerate my car Audi a4 06 shudders & vibrates. Their isn't any noises, check engine light came on.

3. Car shudder/vibrations when accelerate

Q: Manual transmission; car acts as if clutch is always pressed; can start, wont put any power to wheels, can shift gears easy.

If the clutch is not engaging a major component has failed such as the pressure plate, diaphragm spring or possibly input shaft components which have splines on them. Although a mechanic will perform some initial checks to rule out simpler...

Q: fuel mixture is lean. must be adjusted

I'm guessing that you are getting a P0171 code or something similar. Yes, its telling you that the engine is running too lean, but there is not an adjustment that you can make. When this happens it is because of...

Q: Codes p0441 and p0089

Those faults are two totally separate issues. The P0441 is an evaporative emissions system fault, and the P0089 is a fuel pressure regulation fault. This generation of Audi A4 was notorious for high pressure fuel pump problems. There were multiple...