Q: car shimmering a little and goes slow until you pass 20,000 miles

Could this be needing new spark plugs tune up

3. car shimmering a little and goes slow until you pass 20,000 miles

Q: My car is making a loud vibration when I sit on breaks.

This sounds like a potentially loose motor or transmission mounts. These are the mounts that hold the engine or transmission in the car. When these are loose or broken they can cause a horrendous sound and vibration since they are...

Q: Stiff gearbox, difficulty when shifting gears

Hello. Your vehicle is having a clutch problem. It is either that the clutch itself is failing or the hydraulics for the clutch system are not building the correct pressure. I usually start by checking the hydraulics. I visually check...

Q: Mileage per gallon has decreased

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's loss in MPG (miles per gallon) has continually fallen over the last 10,000 miles. This could be caused by several things. It could be, the air filter is dirty and...