Q: Car shifts but wont go?

My 92 Saturn. SL2. Automatic Tran. Shifts and all but doesnt move even when I put it on neutral and push it. Can you please give me a hand here man?

3. Car shifts but wont go?

Q: Intake manifold leaking

Hi. Coolant leaks from the intake manifold are common after the gasket starts to wear away requiring an intake gasket replacement. A mechanic from YourMechanic can diagnose the problem further if you desire.

Q: I changed my front mail seal and Harmonic balancer.

The front crank shaft damper is on a key way and it should not matter if the engine moved when loosening or tightening the damper harmonic balancer. The camshaft will move in and out a little bit and this is...

Q: Q: Can't pass smog check due to Check Engine light.

In your case I would recommend getting a second opinion. Enlist the help of a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to scan your vehicle for trouble codes. The check engine light and the smog test failure are certainly related....