Q: Car shaking and cracking.

My car makes a loud cracking noise when I turn the wheel. The car also shakes when accelerating around 15 to 30 MPH.

3. Car shaking and cracking.

Q: When I accelerate, my car hesitates, the rpms bounce, and sometimes i have a missfire flashing CEL

Hello and thank you for your question. With having your engine with bank 1 being lean (lack of fuel), the symptoms are showing that there is a problem with fuel delivery or excessive heat. If the EGR valve was to...

Q: My headlights, blinkers, and brake lights work but the taillights, interior lights, and dash lights don't work. All fuses, relays, and switches are good.

Hi there. There is either a break in the wiring on the lighting circuits for the main light switch or the ground wire to the main light switch for the running lights is loose or not hooked up. Check the...

Q: Q: Check engine light

The random shake is probably due to the misfires that are implicit in the Codes that you have supplied. Diagnostic Trouble Code P0152 sets if the oxygen sensor (bank 2 sensor 1) is shorted, the wiring to the sensor is...