Q: Q: car shakes when I drive

how much to repair a control arm?

3. Q: car shakes when I drive

Q: I was changing my alternator and I stripped the last bolt really badly, what do I do to get it off?

Hello, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. If ANY of the head remains, even if it is completely mangled, there are tools that can grasp the mangled head and remove it. If the bolt is spinning in...

Q: Crankshaft position sensor. 2012 Chrysler 200

Hey there. The crank sensor is at the rear of the motor. You have to remove the heat shield to get access to the sensor. If you need assistance with this repair, an expert technician from YourMechanic can come to...

Q: losing brake fluid. no signs of a leak

Hello, and thank you for writing in. If you are loosing brake fluid, it has to be going somewhere, and there are not many places in the vehicle that the fluid can hide. Locating the leak is going to be...