Q: car shakes hard when going 60 already replace all tires not sure if its a ball joint or tire rod or something making it do that

car shakes hard when going 60 already replace all tires not sure if its a ball joint or tire rod or something making it do that it shut off for a sec and came bac home once tried to get home my car battery caught on fire so im now about to replace the battery i believe its something else

A: Firstly, it’s important for me to know the ...

Firstly, it’s important for me to know the model of vehicle and engine size in order for me to help you better. From what you’ve described, the problem sounds like it is in the drive train, like an axle joint or driveshaft. I suggest having a complete suspension and drive train inspection. Also, make sure you check the charging system after replacing the battery to ensure that it is not overcharging. If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help you repair your vehicle by performing these checks and diagnose the shaking you’re experiencing.