Q: car shakes hard when going 60 already replace all tires not sure if its a ball joint or tire rod or something making it do that

car shakes hard when going 60 already replace all tires not sure if its a ball joint or tire rod or something making it do that it shut off for a sec and came bac home once tried to get home my car battery caught on fire so im now about to replace the battery i believe its something else

3. car shakes hard when going 60 already replace all tires not sure if its a ball joint or tire rod or something making it do that