Q: Car shakes

Car shakes really bad, can be driven but shaking does but go away. Would that be from then canister solenoid that needs to be replaced?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The purge canister solenoid and the EVAP system can make the vehicle misfire which causes a shaking effect. If you have reason to believe that it is the source of your issues, then proceed in taking corrective action to clean or replace the unit. If you have not already have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic codes, then you should see what issues the computer has detected. If no codes come up, you will want to focus in on the air, fuel, and spark systems which are the main causes of misfiring. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.