Q: Car service required

I've recently purchased this previously owned Chevy Spark that now has gone around 55,000 miles. I shall be getting the car serviced very soon. As the dealership wants a considerable amount of money, I'm thinking about having the service done elsewhere. The car is a newer model so I was wondering what sort of repairs it might need. What do you recommend me to do?

Hello. I just took I look at the maintenance table for your Chevrolet Spark and there are few think that are suggested at 55000 miles. Inspect the transmission fluid, inspect the engine’s air and cabin air filter, engine oil change, inspect the exhaust system, inspect the tire condition, inspect the condition of the coolant, and inspect the EVAP system. A technician such as a staff member provided by YourMechanic will be able to provide a thorough inspection and repair the things found necessary.