Q: Car seems like it does not want to go over 40mph

My car seems like it does not want to drive over 40mph, it makes a niose. And seems like it getting stuck

3. Car seems like it does not want to go over 40mph

Q: Is it expensive to maintain a 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350?

Hi there. I am not sure what kind of vehicles you have owned in the past, but these are one of the most expensive vehicles to maintain. Compared to most American and Japanese cars, this Mercedes will cost about 2-3...

Q: Motor replacement.

Hi there. It is hard to say if you need a motor without knowing what occurred. If the engine made any noise or suddenly stopped and will not crank or start then there are some tests that need to be...

Q: Driver side brake light won't work

If the bottom plug does not register any voltage to it, then the socket is bad. If after replacing the socket, this still does not work, then this is likely a result of bad brake light switch. If you would...