Q: Car seems like it does not want to go over 40mph

My car seems like it does not want to drive over 40mph, it makes a niose. And seems like it getting stuck

3. Car seems like it does not want to go over 40mph

Q: Car pulls to the right after tire rotation

Hello. On your 2002 Mercedes Benz SLK320, all of the tires have to have the same tread design an the same amount of tread. Any variations will cause the computer to not read the sensors correctly which will cause these...

Q: Car won't start - 2004 Mercedes Benz C240

This maybe caused by a variety of potential issues. For starters, I would suggest testing the key a few times while moving the steering wheel to see if this will get it to start again. Try another key, too, if...

Q: Dynamic Interactive light on and steering stiff

If all of your concerns began after the battery was replaced then it sounds like the battery may not have been installed correctly. The battery is the main power source that powers the entire vehicle on startup. If the battery...