Q: Car seems like it does not want to go over 40mph

My car seems like it does not want to drive over 40mph, it makes a niose. And seems like it getting stuck

3. Car seems like it does not want to go over 40mph

Q: 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 turn signal switch problems

Then turn signal switch internal parts hold it in one direction or the other normally until the steering shaft contacts the lever mechanism and returns it to center. You have a defective turn signal switch and need to replace it....

Q: What would be the cost for replace the transmission conductor plate in a 2003 mercedes c240?

Hi Del. Typically our mobile mechanics do not complete internal transmission repairs. However, I've forwarded your inquiry to our service and sales department so they can verify whether or not we're able to offer this service to you and what...

Q: Q: Rattling sound

Hi. Maybe the light is the rattling sound you're hearing. If the light housing is loose, it will vibrate upon acceleration and cause noise. However, your rattling noise has countless potential causes. The only way to find the answer is...