Q: Car says energy power reduced then engine light came on

car started shaking and the the engine light came on car not moving just sitting there with the AC on.

The first thing to do would be to have the Check Engine Light trouble code pulled from the car for a place to start. Common problems are things like a faulted throttle body motor or throttle body position sensor which would send out the reduced power warning and usually keep the vehicle from being able to accelerate.

Consider hiring an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to come to you and determine the source of the Check Engine Light and perform any needed repairs to get your car back in proper working order.