Q: car sat for 14 days, key stuck in ignition won't turn over, new battery doesn't help

This car sat for a couple of weeks had flat tires, the battery drained and the key is stuck in the ignition. It won't turn over when I try to start the car. I replaced the battery. Dash lights, headlights and horn works but interior lights don't work. The key still won't come out of the ignition and it won't turn over. Is there a reset button for the battery? The car sat for 14 days. But the new battery isn't helping. Do you have any ideas?

3. car sat for 14 days, key stuck in ignition won't turn over, new battery doesn't help