Q: Car's hood not opening

My car's hood is not opening due to the latch getting broken while I was jumpstarting the car.

A: This is a hands on issue. If the cable is n...

This is a hands on issue. If the cable is not releasing the latch, you will need to be creative to open the hood. Manufacturers guard the latch and cable to prevent unwanted tampering, so accessing it can be tricky. The only option is to access it from under the vehicle. If you would like this repaired, consider having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and diagnose and repair your vehicle.