Q: Car's hood not opening

My car's hood is not opening due to the latch getting broken while I was jumpstarting the car.

3. Car's hood not opening

Q: Q: Why does the car stop suddenly?

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at...

Q: I have an oil leak coming from the passenger side of my 2003 Audi a4 quattro 1.8 . What would be the reason for the leak?

It could be as simple as a valve cover gasket, or as complicated as a turbocharger. Because of the way the engine is oriented in your car, there are several types of oil leaks that can end up on the...

Q: Replace key battery message on Mercedes won't go off

It is possible that the key fob battery warning light has to be reset manually and does not go off automatically when the batteries are replaced. I would recommend looking through your owners manual to see if there is a...