Q: Car's clutch is stuck.

The car's clutch is stuck. I can change the gears, but the car does not move.

3. Car's clutch is stuck.

Q: my car wouldn't start and found out my battery was 5 years old so got a new battery. now having the same issue a couple days later

Hi Haley. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When a battery dies quickly, it is often caused by a malfunction of the battery charging system. The alternator is responsible for this task, but there are other parts like the battery temperature...

Q: What would cause a rattling/grinding sound from the front side of the motor in my 2005 Chevrolet Impala

Hello, Most of the time this is caused by an issue with one of the accessory pulleys. Most of the time it is the water pump due to an internal bearing failure. I usually pull the belt off and turn...

Q: Transmission range sensor bad

Hi. The transmission range sensor (TR) receives a reference voltage from the transmission control module (TCM). The sensor then varies that voltage according to the position the gear selector (P, R, N, D, 2, 1). In this way, the sensor...