Q: Jerking reaction 2004 Hyundai

When iam driving the car with 60kmph suddenly gets jerks not continuously. if i drive in city no jerks but when i drive on High Way facing this issue. Shown to mechanic he replaced spark plug cables but the problem still exist

Hi There, This may be caused by a few different things such as a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor, low fuel pressure or potentially vacuum leak of some kind. Any of these are things that would result in contributing to an imbalance in the air/fuel ratio, which will cause the car to jerk as you describe. This is result typically of the car starving for fuel. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

Hi there - the jerking you mention could be a misfire (ignition or bad spark plugs) or a fuel supply issue (low pressure or dirty injectors). Check for problem codes, whether your Check Engine light is on or not. Most auto parts stores will do this for free on a time-available basis. I recommend a car running rough inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.