Q: Car runs hot and leaks water

My car runs hot, and when I add water in the radiator, it runs out.

3. Car runs hot and leaks water

Q: Silhouette

Many different parts can cause the vehicle to overheat. The most common would be the thermostat, radiator, water pump, air in the coolant, or a coolant leak. When a vehicle overheats at idle the usual suspect is the radiator fans....

Q: What is causing a loud sound every time I step on the gas?

There are many different things that may cause an engine to struggle such as low fuel pressure, dirty or leaking fuel injectors, a failing or dirty mass air flow sensor and many other possibilities. Low fuel pressure will cause the...

Q: Vibrations in the stick shift and engine

It is very possible it could be a clutch/ transmission/driveline issue. Locating the source of the vibration, and ensuring it is not an engine peripheral is key. The fact that the clutch is not acting as designed almost makes it...