Q: car runs great when engine is cold but dies when engine is warm

I can start the car with no problem and it runs get until the engine warms up. I can even drive it around my parking lot 3 or 4 times but when the engine warms up and I put it in gear, it dies. I can restart the engine but when I put it in gear & take my foot off the clutch, it dies. My friend replaced the sparks, air filter, put in a new water pump last year... Most recently he cleaned the mass air intake & that's when this major problem started. I was having a little issue with the idle before he cleaned the air intake but after he cleaned it is when the dying when warm started. What's wrong with my baby?

3. car runs great when engine is cold but dies when engine is warm