Q: Car runs great at first to no power

My car starts great. When you drive it though, it goes from running great to no power, and wanting to stall on and off. The lights don't work, though the air works great for a while before it starts blowing hot air.

It sounds like you have an issue with one or more of the electronic engine components. Your vehicle’s onboard computer can self-diagnose an issue and flag a code that represents the issue at hand. I recommend having a qualified technician like one from YourMechanic retrieve the codes stored in the computer and perform tests based on the readings. They will be able to diagnose your car’s loss or power and make the necessary repairs.

3. Car runs great at first to no power