Q: Car runs fine, however the other day, I shut it off and went to start back up and it would not turn over or crank.

Never had a problem with the car before, but when I got back in the car to start it up, I got nothing, normally the gauges would show working when the ignition is turned ON, RPM gauge did not move. A friend said the same thing happened with his 350z and it was the crankshaft positioning sensor gone bad. The location of this sensor from what I've seen is very difficult to get to, so I want to make sure that's what it is before I go pulling the manifolds off, thank you!

3. Car runs fine, however the other day, I shut it off and went to start back up and it would not turn over or crank.