Q: Car runs and then dies

My car runs for a while and then cuts off.

3. Car runs and then dies

Q: Random revs while in P

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several reasons why the idle would be high when starting. You are also not the only one having issues like this. To being, research your VIN and find out if there are...

Q: My 1988 Volkswagen Cabriolet stalls when engine is warmed up

Hello. There may be a problem with the filler neck tube or the gas tank itself. If the filler neck or gas tank has started to wear out or deteriorate it may cause excessive fuel tank pressure. The fuel...

Q: Clicking when under load

If there is no noise in reverse, regardless of engine speed while in reverse, then you have eliminated the engine as a source of the noise but implicated the transmission and/or the drive axles. However, engine speed is typically low...