Q: Car running hot even though I added antifreeze

My car is overheating. I added antifreeze but it still runs hot. There is still some antifreeze in the reservoir.

3. Car running hot even though I added antifreeze

Q: Car jumping when driving

I'm not sure what you mean by jumping. If you mean the vehicle is jerking, then the issue may be an engine performance problem. If the Check Engine Light is on, the first step is to retrieve the stored diagnostic...

Q: I changed out the camshaft position sensor, the car is still stalling and hard to start. It now shows a different P code.

The coolant temperature sensor (CTS) in your vehicle has failed and is making the computer think that the engine is too hot. When you shut off the engine and the engine will not restart, is it because the computer thinks...

Q: Will the cold weather be a problem changing my battery

Hi Ken. Thanks for contacting us today. If you're asking whether or not the cold weather impacts the CHARGING of a battery - yes it does. It actually reduces cranking amps in the battery, which is what is needed to...