Q: Car running badly on first crank of the day and smokes white smoke must turn ignition key off and restart runs fine after that

This is my question there's no warning lights on I checked all the normal plugs things of that nature it's been taken care of what the initial startup is what's killing us I usually have to turn the key off 2 times and restart the car and it runs perfect until the next morning check flow oxygen sensor intake air flow sensor a breather hose in take sensor I replace the timing belt and water pump pulley which is the tensioner for the timing belt about 2 years ago play throws up no codes so I can't have it checked I just need a place to start please help

It sounds like you may be having a poor connection to the engine control module. You could try to disconnect the battery, as well as the connection to the ECM. Afterwards, apply a dielectric compound to the connection and reinstall the connections, making sure all of the connection fully seat. Once this is done, reconnect the battery. This may be needed to all of the computer sensors to limit the corrosion in the connections.

GM uses a very small wire and pin combination on their wire harness. These can be very prone to getting damaged pins and even a small amounts of corrosion which cause a bad connection. If you need help with this, consider having a certified mechanic diagnose your wiring components so that the correct repairs can be made.

3. Car running badly on first crank of the day and smokes white smoke must turn ignition key off and restart runs fine after that