Q: Car RPM fluctuates and doesn’t go over 2000 when it’s on the freeway, it ONLY happens when it’s been driven for a 10 to 20 minutes

Hello everyone, I was involved in a five car accident about a month ago which crushed the radiator and the trunk of my car, the engine was left intact. After I replaced the radiator and it’s fans the car worked just like it always had. Starting a week ago I was driving in the freeway and suddenly noticed that the RPM’s didn’t go over 2000, and if I tried to force it it’ll just fluctuate at that number, I’ll have to note that the car doesn’t die if I let go of the pedal. When this happens I just stop on the side of the road and restart the car, this seems to fix it. I took it to AutoZone for them to check the engine light and go the following error codes. P0171 – Fuel System Lean (Bank 1) P0131 – O2 Sensor 1/1 Voltage low P0340 – No Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Failure P2097 – Downstream Fuel System ½ Rich P0457 – Loose Fuel Cap Condition: P0456 – EVAP System Small Leak Detected

3. Car RPM fluctuates and doesn’t go over 2000 when it’s on the freeway, it ONLY happens when it’s been driven for a 10 to 20 minutes