Q: Car rides hard on front right side.

The car rides hard on front right side. Has a grinding sound (only sometimes) when braking. Feels like I don't have complete control all the time.

3. Car rides hard on front right side.

Q: Rough idle and engine misfire

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems, but there are a few suspects that occur more than others. Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark related...

Q: Why do I hear a squeak on the upper front side of my car when I go over driveways for example?

You should have your lower ball joints checked for wear. Also the sway bar bushings and links may be worn out. Have the entire front suspension checked for worn out or defective bushings or ball joints in the steering system....

Q: I'm smelling gas - 1997 Volvo 850

Hi there and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The best way is to look in your owner's manual and look up the fuel tank size. Then remove the fuel tank from the vehicle to gain access to the fuel filler neck....