Q: Car rides hard on front right side.

The car rides hard on front right side. Has a grinding sound (only sometimes) when braking. Feels like I don't have complete control all the time.

The front struts may be seized on that side of the vehicle. Push down on the top of the fender using body weight to see if each corner of the vehicle moves up and down equally. The suspension may be binding due to struts, bushings, sway bar binding. The noise when stopping may be normal pad material roughness on the rotors intermittently but brakes should be safety checked to be sure no problems exist.

3. Car rides hard on front right side.