Q: Car remote fob

After replacing battery in car's remote fob, remote is not working. How do you reset the remote?

Hello. It would appear that the security system for this vehicle does not allow reprogramming for a new remote through any regular procedure. Some vehicles allow reprogramming of remotes and keys by pressing a series of buttons in the correct sequence or timings. Reprogramming a remote for this vehicle requires a specialized scan tool that can communicate with the security system. I would recommend taking the vehicle to a dealership or shop that is equipped with the proper tools required for reprogramming.

3. Car remote fob