Q: Car remote fob

After replacing battery in car's remote fob, remote is not working. How do you reset the remote?

3. Car remote fob

Q: automatic transmission works fine in reverse, 1st, and 2nd, but revs the engine in 3rd 4th 5th only goes 30mph

You could have a defective vehicle speed sensor, transmission shift solenoids, transmission control module, valve body in transmission, throttle position sensor and/or the interconnecting wiring, fuses, and terminals (involving the electrical components) could have a defect. Another possibility is an...

Q: Engine light is on, suspect catalytic converter

If your catalytic converter was having an issue as diagnosed by the dealership and it has been modified to correct the issue with no success, I would start by recommending a replacement of the catalytic converter. It would also be...

Q: Q: Do my brakes need to be bled?

It is possible that the brakes may just need to be bled. Over time, brake fluid will absorb moisture out of the air. When the fluid absorbs too much moisture, the fluid is no longer able to effectively work, giving...