Q: Car remote fob

After replacing battery in car's remote fob, remote is not working. How do you reset the remote?

3. Car remote fob

Q: I have a Lincoln Mkx 07, I have no leaks but the back of my engine seems to be smoking... what can it be?

I would recommend double-checking the fact that there are no leaks. Normally when smoke comes from the engine bay it is due to some sort of fluid leaking onto the exhaust while it is hot. Many times since the engine...

Q: Slave cylinder bad??

If you have no fluid in the clutch master cylinder and a leak in the clutch area where the clutch slave cylinder is, then it must be leaking and needs to be replaced. Keep in mind that when it is...

Q: After oxygen sensor replacement I'm getting a P1273 error. The engine starts up but won't stay on and stalls.

Hi there. For the code P1273 to show up on your Nissan, there is either an issue with the fuel system or the air intake control system. Check the fuel pressure on the fuel rail and see if there is...