Q: Q: Car refuses to start

My car is cranking, but it will not start.

3. Q: Car refuses to start

Q: Neutral safety switch keeps going out

You need to make sure there is no fluid leak at the transmission side shaft seal getting fluid into switch. If it is then the seal will need to be replaced. Use some dielectric on the connector before reconnecting it...

Q: Engine light on and vibration

The cause is more likely to be in engine related controls or sensors but nothing can be ruled out until an actual and thorough diagnostic is performed. Inasmuch as the check engine light came on, there will be critical clues...

Q: My ignition is jammed and my key won't turn

Hi there. What you're describing is commonly associated with a broken ignition lock cylinder. The ignition lock assembly is a tumbler and key mechanism that is used to trigger power supply to auxiliary components and engage the starter motor to...