Q: Car rattles and makes noise

My car rattles and makes noise.

3. Car rattles and makes noise

Q: My car is misfiring on several cylinders and there is coolant in my coil pack 5and 6

The presence of coolant suggests a leak and that should be resolved as a leak could be a cause of the misfiring if water creates a path to ground. If, by chance, you are referring to coolant actually in the...

Q: Horn repair cost.

The horn is a pretty basic circuit on your truck. The most common causes of a horn failure on your truck are the horn itself, the horn button, or the body control module. If the horn does not work at...

Q: The emergency brake is not working and multiple brake lights are on

The OBD-II error code P-0501 is a generic code that indicates an issue with the transmission speed sensor. This component is vital in the operation of the ABS and traction control system, which is probably why the light is illuminated....