Q: Car shut down while driving, but started right back

Car ran fine before today I got on the freeway and my car shut down on me I pulled over and it started right back up prove it another ten miles or so until it shut down on me again but wouldn't start all it did was turn over meanwhile while I was driving it that 10 miles I was only going about 40 miles an hour because it seemed like the car had a loss of power my car's been sitting and all it wants to do is turn over now but not start could this be the computer or fuel pump

Hello - your diagnostic intuition is good, this problem is most likely a fuel supply problem! A failing fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, or fuel pump with burned contacts could all cause the "loss of power" behavior you experience. If you do not hear the fuel pump running, or it sounds loud and harsh, that would further suggest a pump failure if the fuse is good. I would recommend an inspection of the fuel supply system to address the loss of power and stalling. A mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will come to your location, confirm this diagnosis, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs