Q: Car radio and odometer will not shut off.

My neon drains its battery because the odometer and radio lights wont shut off even without keys in the ignition

Hi there. Find the power source to the radio and see where it is leading within the dash. It is possible that the wires may have a short within each system. This will cause the load on the battery when the ignition switch is off. The radio has power all the time and has a remote source power with the key on. The wires to the radio may have shorted with the dash panel. If you need further assistance with the electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car radio and odometer will not shut off.