Q: Car radio and odometer will not shut off.

My neon drains its battery because the odometer and radio lights wont shut off even without keys in the ignition

3. Car radio and odometer will not shut off.

Q: Q: Engine misfiring?

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...

Q: Check engine light is on with code P0440. Also the car makes noise

Hi there, thanks for writing in. This code is for a leak or failure in the evap emissions system. By far the most common cause of this is a bad gas cap. If the seal on the cap is bad...

Q: Suffering a battery drain.

When there is an electrical draw that drains your car’s battery, it is known as a parasitic draw. A parasitic draw or drain is usually first noticed when the battery is discovered dead after the vehicle has been off with...