Q: Car radio and odometer will not shut off.

My neon drains its battery because the odometer and radio lights wont shut off even without keys in the ignition

3. Car radio and odometer will not shut off.

Q: No spark to coil pack or wires

Hello. The problem is most likely the engine crank sensor or CKP for short. The CKP measures engine speed and notifies the engine's computer when the engine is at #1 cylinder top dead center so it knows when to fire...

Q: Q: Coolant leak.

Hi there. There are a number of areas that the coolant can leak from on your vehicle. If the coolant only leaks when the engine is running then it is typically a water pump. If it is leaking when the...

Q: Car has parasitic battery drain.

I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic do a parasitic drain test on the battery. This is where you connect a amp meter to the battery and pull out fuses until the drain stops to determine where...