Q: Car radio and odometer will not shut off.

My neon drains its battery because the odometer and radio lights wont shut off even without keys in the ignition

3. Car radio and odometer will not shut off.

Q: My car won't go over 40 mph. What's the problem?

Hi Elizabeth. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Black transmission fluid is an indication of an overheating problem inside the transmission case. This can be caused by a damaged transmission cooling system, obstruction of debris inside the transmission hydraulic lines or...

Q: Q: Ignition switch will not turn on.

Hello and thank you for your question. For this, you will need to disconnect you battery and remove the steering wheel and airbag assembly. In the steering column, you will see where the ignition switch is located and you will...

Q: Battery is drained in the morning - 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300

Hello. You have either a faulty battery (a load test on battery can easily determine status of battery), faulty charging system, and/or a substantial phantom load (parasitic power draw) that is discharging the battery while the vehicle is turned off....