Q: Car pulls to the right and shakes at 55 mph

I have a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4 wheel drive automatic with the 5.7 hemi. Last week I put 4 new tires on it and a 2" leveling kit. After I put everything on when I am accelerating at 55 mph the car pulls to the right and vibrates. Once I get to 70 it goes away. I thought I damaged the axles so I put 2 new axles on. Problem is still there so I got it aligned and tires re-balanced. Problem is still there. Please help it is driving me crazy.

It is very possible that the mechanic who balanced the wheels and aligned the vehicle did not do so properly. It Is also possible that one of the tires could be defective. I would recommend having the tires inspected for any manufacturer defects to determine the cause of this issue.

3. Car pulls to the right and shakes at 55 mph