Q: Car problems pinpoint issue based on symptoms.

Slightly low idle when stopped. Accelerating is slow and steady hesitant can't depress gas pedal all the way just a little or causes the car to sputter chugs sometimes jerk. Occasionally the car won't have any power or turn over when I put the key in and turn then I pull it out couple times it starts right up. Loss of power on incline. When at highway speeds car runs fine slow accelerating. CEL is on. Codes come back MAF and cylinder 4misfire could be faulty that's why I want advice on symptoms themselves. No abnormal noises are heard. What is most likely causing the problems combined.

A: The Mass Airflow sensor is most likely the ...

The Mass Airflow sensor is most likely the cause of your issues. If the sensor fails to give the computer accurate readings, the engine will have a misfire. This is likely the cause of the second code you are receiving. You may want to start by removing the sensor and cleaning it. The sensor can become dirty and have collect build up which skews the readings it sends to the computer. Clean the unit, reinstall it, clear the troubleshooting codes, and then test drive. If the code sets again, you will need to replace the sensor. For exact instructions for the removal and cleaning of the unit, you will want to look for your SPECIFIC make and model. These can be found online or in a repair guide.