Q: Car problems help

I was driving home from work and stopped at a red light car didn't want to pull off gave it more gas and it slowly started to move. When it started to move it sounded like the tires was about to fall off. Drove for about 3 miles and the car stopped excelerating. I sit their for a while and tried it again got bout 2 miles and the same thing. Now the car won't move but if I turn the wheel all the way to the left or right it will slowly move.

Hi there. It is more than likely that you have defective wheel bearings or a CV axle or joint that is causing this problem. Over time, both of these components will loose lubrication, develop metal to metal wear and eventually need to be replaced. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an inspection at your location to determine what is causing this problem so the right repairs can be made.

3. Car problems help