Q: car problems

I just got my whole coolant system done 3 days ago now my car is making a noise from under the hood took car back to shop Mechanic said now it's the hoses from ac compressor He replaced hoses and now car still making the noise before I took my car in to this shop my ac worked fine ac would get ice cold now since he replaced the coolant system that's when I start having problems I have a 2008 bmw 750 li .I got the radiator,w

Hello. Noises from beneath the hood can be caused by many things. I would try to determine from what area of the engine, component, or accessory the noise may be coming from and go from there. Vehicle cooling systems don’t have many moving parts besides the water pump, so if you believe the problem is cooling system related there will only be a few components to check. I would try to figure out at least from what area of the engine the noise is coming from, or if it’s from the engine at all, and then take the vehicle back to the shop to have them correct the issue. If you would rather not take it back to the same shop, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the noise and assist with a repair.

3. car problems