Q: Car pecking like hen

The car is pecking like a hen, and the Check Engine light is on. I think the throttle body needs cleaning or to be replaced.

If you are talking about an engine misfire tick noise then the engine would need to be scanned to see if a misfire code is received. The car should also be checked to see if the coil or spark plug needs to be replaced. A diagnosis of the vehicle’s Check Engine Light along with a visual inspection of the vehicle will be needed to determine the cause of the engine’s hesitation issue. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to have this issue properly serviced.