Q: Car paint orange peel problem 1999 Suzuki

I have recently painted my car but my car color is not smooth and plane it seems to have spotty or orange peel ..I saw many cars that there paint is smooth but not mine ???????? Solution???

Hi there - orange peel is caused by not getting the proper amount of paint on the surface quickly enough (talking seconds here) to allow proper "flow" of the paint particles together at the surface. Excess dried paint particles will not gel, and the result is the rough texture you describe. Some paint types (i.e. lacquer or urethane) allow you to wet sand the finished paint surface (600 grit wet/dry), then use buffing & polishing compound to get a flat, shiny finish. Consult with your painter for whether this is possible or not. Otherwise, it may be necessary to re-sand and prep the vehicle for another re-spray, working harder to get the right conditions - spray nozzle, pressure, temperature, humidity, etc. Good luck!