Q: Car overheats too much.

My car is a Citroen C3 (which isnt listed and is why I said I dont know). I dont know what year it is but its gotta be early 2000s. When the car overheats, a bunch if water leaks under the radiator. does this mean that its just a radiator hose leak?

A: I had the honor of driving a 'super m...

I had the honor of driving a 'super mini' Citroen a few months ago - fun car to drive! In regards to your question, yes, it's very likely that you have either a broken radiator hose, or a crack in the radiator itself. It also may be a loose pip-cock fitting on the bottom left hand side of your radiator that is causing the leak. When the car overheats, it's usually due to other symptoms including a broken water pump, an obstruction in the coolant lines, or a broken thermostat. I think your best bet is to contact a local ASE certified mechanic and have them complete a detailed cooling system inspection, so they can repair what's broken, flush out the coolant and hopefully fix that overheating problem on your Citroen.