Q: Car overheats smoke from windshield area - 1991 Toyota Cressida

Lately, the car has been overheating. This happens sporadically. I would sometimes drive it with no issues and other times I would see smoke coming from under the hood. To be more precise, the smoke comes from the windshield area. There was a minor leak from the radiator. I had the radiator and the radiator cap replaced with new parts. The hoses look fine. What else can I check and repair?

3. Car overheats smoke from windshield area - 1991 Toyota Cressida