Q: Car overheats after 25 minutes

My car starts to overheat when sitting for more than 25 minutes. I may need to replace the thermostat.

3. Car overheats after 25 minutes

Q: Car keeps stalling and there is a pulling feeling when driving

This is a common sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of a vehicle. The sensor is usually located on the butterfly spindle/shaft so that it...

Q: Issues with coolant pouring out of the overflow

Hi there. If the engine is losing coolant, then the location of the leak needs to be found first. A leak will allow the coolant to get low enough to cause it to overheat. I start by doing a pressure...

Q: Cold engine misfire and hesitation - 1997 Dodge Dakota

Hi. I believe the ambient air temperature sensor, which measures the intake air temperature for engine management, has failed. It is reporting a far higher temperature than the engine is getting, as you have noted. Engine management is creating a...