Q: Q: Car overheating

My car is overheating and my fluids are leaking.

3. Q: Car overheating

Q: 2006 Jeep Commander horn problem

Hi there. Check the wiring from the horn button to the horn and see if there is any loose wiring or any burned wires. If all the wiring looks good, then the issue is within the steering column. The horn...

Q: I have a Toyota Voxy and the sliding door is jammed

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a few things. The first thing I would do is check to make sure that all the fuses are in good shape and that none are blown. It may be...

Q: the check engine light appears and it gives us the code P0170

The P0170 trouble code does not necessarily go with your vehicle, but it indicates fuel control problems. I recommend the following: Have the fuel pressure tested to see if it is too low or high. Make sure...