Q: Car overheating

My car is overheating. The heating and air doesn't work, and the windshield wipers are going without being turned on.

It sounds like you have some serious electrical issues and possibly an engine cooling issue. I suggest having a trained technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect and repair the overheating issue first to avoid serious engine damage. They will also be able to take care of the wiper issue that you are experiencing by checking the switch, motor, and linkage to determine why your wipers are malfunctioning.