Q: Car overheating when turning on AC

My car is overheating when the AC is turned on. A mechanic told me that the hydraulic fan is not turning fast when the car accelerates. The dealership said that I need to get the pressure switch replaced, bleed the system, and reset the computer.

The mechanic that told you the pressure fan switch is possible of your fan not working may be correct if the system has been checked for any other possible problems. I recommend you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, to come by and replace the A/C pressure switch.