Q: Car overheating in heat

The fan in my daughter's car is not working, causing the car to overheat when it is hot outside.

3. Car overheating in heat

Q: Q: My car wont stay on

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at...

Q: Car makes whining noise when accelerating

It sounds like the power steering has a low fluid level condition. Check the power steering fluid. If it is low, you have a leak. If the pump doesn't have enough fluid it will make a strong whining noise that...

Q: My car keep overheating. Does the muffler sensor have anything to do with that?

The muffler does not have a sensor but you do have a sensor for the catalyst on the engine called an O2 sensor. This sensor will not have anything to do with the engine overheating. You should have the engine...