Q: Q: Car overheating

Car overheating, recently changed water pump but still overhearting. What could be the problem? How much could it cost to get this fixed?

3. Q: Car overheating

Q: Antifreeze coming out at the base of the oil dipstick tube

That would be unusual so be sure that the antifreeze is not leaking elsewhere and then flowing to that spot. If it is coming out at that point, pull the dipstick to confirm that there is antifreeze in the crankcase....

Q: Q: Car not accelerating

This issue could be caused by something as simple as the emergency brake being left on, but that is usually the first thing that would be checked. If the emergency brake is off then there could be an issue with...

Q: My bmw won't start

You may have caused the theft system to lock out the start circuit. Try to close and lock the car and come back in an hour and unlock and try to restart the car. If still no start then you...