Q: Q: car overheating

My car is overheating and i have a crack in the reservoir. Do i need to change my reservoir

3. Q: car overheating

Q: Q: Cooling

You may just have a cap that is leaking pressure. Coolant systems are designed to work under pressure, and if the coolant overflow bottle is leaking or the cap is not holding pressure, then it will release coolant. The most...

Q: I touched the positive and negative battery terminals together, now the car has no power at all

Everyone does this at some point. Sounds like there may be an issue with your starter. When you grounded the battery out, those wires are also connected to your starter and could have arced it out. But first, check your...

Q: What is the name of the liquid for the radiator?

The coolant this vehicle uses is called HOAT or Hybrid Organic Additive Technology. This coolant is supposed to be good for 5 years / 100,000 miles. If you are overheating then you will need to have the system tested by...