Q: Car overheating, and cold coming out with all the way on high.

Issue stated above.

3. Car overheating, and cold coming out with all the way on high.

Q: Do I need to put the engine out of the car to replaced the water pump, and should I replace the timing chain? 2010 Lincoln MKX

Hi there - unfortunately, the high repair estimate for a water pump for this engine is legitimate. The water pump is driven by the timing chain, which means MUCH more disassembly is required, with all the headaches, and special tools...

Q: Q: Overheating

On head and block, those surfaces have to be measured before you apply a head gasket. If they are not flat within around .002 inches, you can get leaks and that alone can account for overheating. It is possible that...

Q: My car hesitates and I have to press on gas hard for it to kind of smooth on out.

Typically, what you are describing is due to an engine management fault(s) and such faults occur in ignition system components, the fuel system, and/or the air induction system. A possible first approach is to just simply make sure that the...