Q: Car overheating, and cold coming out with all the way on high.

Issue stated above.

3. Car overheating, and cold coming out with all the way on high.

Q: Car overheats; could be thermostat housing

With the vehicle overheating I would advise caution as overheating the vehicle can cause extensive damage if left unchecked. A stuck closed thermostat along with coolant leaks are among the most common causes of overheating. A qualified technician, such as...

Q: Overheating/no leaks

Hello. If the cooling system is not leaking, then the engine is consuming the coolant. This is usually attributed to a faulty head gasket. Does the oil have any signs of coolant or water in it? It will look like...

Q: Noice with new rotors/pads

The noise may be due to interaction between the pads and the rotor "design" that sets up a harmonic at particular speeds. OEM pads and rotors are already designed, tested and approved as matched materials in order to avoid the...