Q: Car overheated with no leak

My car overheated and now won't start. I see no visible fluid leak.

3. Car overheated with no leak

Q: Cant get brake caliper piston to release.

if you are trying to push back the rear caliper pistons and tried to push back the piston without rotating the piston at the same time then you may have damaged the parking brake mechanism inside the caliper. You should...

Q: My control arm is just about broken i have to make a trip to ames and back will i be ok?

The advice depends on the nature of the break. If a bushing on the control arm is merely worn (broken), generally the worst that will happen is your tire will experience abnormal wear and might not be serviceable (usable) after...

Q: Getting a P200A error code

Hi. Code P200A has to do with the variable valve timing (VVT) actuator. Most variable valve timing systems use a camshaft actuator and an oil control solenoid. These components control the valves and valve timing. There is a technical service...