Q: Car overheated with no leak

My car overheated and now won't start. I see no visible fluid leak.

3. Car overheated with no leak

Q: Does being very low on oil cause the check engine light to come on? And what else could be wrong if there are no symptoms along wi

The low oil level is something that certainly needs to be addressed. However, it is generally not a cause for the check engine light to come on. The check engine light comes on when an electrical / electronic issues in...

Q: My brake light and battery light turned on

Hi there, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com about your 2008 Nissan Altima. When the brake light and battery light both illuminate, it's sometimes caused by an electrical relay or damage to a sensor which triggers an error code that...

Q: Q: Vehicle won't start

Hello. This is not a problem with the alternator or the starter. I have yet to see a bad starter on this vehicle. It is almost always the battery. The battery will need to be load tested to verify this....