Q: Q: Will not start

CAR RUNS FINE BUT I HAVE TO POP THE CLUTCH TO START IT WONT TURN OVER DROM A PARKED START

3. Q: Will not start

Q: Jumped timing

Typically when the word jumped time is used, this means the timing belt is the issue. According to my information system, this motor is an interference motor. Which means when the belt breaks, it damages the pistons and valves. This...

Q: Why is my engine making a knocking noise.1997 Saturn SL2

Hello. If you know that the timing chain is off then the engine should not run. If the timing is correct but the chain is loose due to other issues then that may be the knocking noise that you are...

Q: Manual to power window conversion.

With a big enough budget, anything is possible. You will need the door panels from a vehicle of the same year with power windows, the control switches, window regulators, motors and the wiring to control everything which will have to...