Q: Q: Will not start

CAR RUNS FINE BUT I HAVE TO POP THE CLUTCH TO START IT WONT TURN OVER DROM A PARKED START

3. Q: Will not start

Q: check engine light code p0068

The definition for the code P0068 is throttle body airflow performance. A few more things will have to be checked as this code can come from a failing sensor that is offering the computer improper signals. Consider hiring one of...

Q: Engine idle problem but doesnt match the code on the check engine

The engine idle fluctuation may be caused by a number of things, bit is most commonly associated with the idle air control valve either being dirty or damaged, which may also cause the other code (P0420) to be triggered. The...

Q: I have a Honda Accord 2013 LX it does the same hesitation when almost coming to a full stop and it does it big time when I press o

You might have a problem in the torque converter lock up clutch. Most car made after about 2000 have a clutch in the torque converter to stop slippage at speed and save gas. That clutch is supposed to disengage when...