Q: Car only runs when it is jump-started - 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood

I have troubles starting my car. I have to get it jump-started in order to get it running. The battery in the car is almost new. I installed it about eight months ago. I had it checked anyways along with the alternator. Both check out fine. The car runs fine until I turn the engine off. When I attempt to restart it, it cannot be started back up, so I have to get it jumped again. What might be causing this?

3. Car only runs when it is jump-started - 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood