Q: Car only goes in reverse

Never had any transmission issues got a transmission tune up for the first time two weeks later car only goes in reverse no forward gears got car diagnosis from auto zone before tuneup only showed clean throttle body any answer

A: Hey there. This is something that is usuall...

Hey there. This is something that is usually caused by low transmission fluid levels, a faulty transmission control module, or potentially burnt clutches inside the transmission. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose the transmission problem and advise you on any repairs needed.