Q: Car only goes in First and Reverse

My car only operates while in First and Reverse. The fluids look fine. It gave me error codes P0141 and P0400, but then they went away.

3. Car only goes in First and Reverse

Q: Car shakes and the check engine light is on

Hello. If you have misfire codes on all of these cylinders, then the problem is much more in-depth. Most of the time when this occurs on one side of the engine, it is because the timing belt is worn out...

Q: Q: Transmission fluid is leaking

I would not recommend driving your truck under these conditions to prevent transmission damage. My first recommendation would be to have your transmission system inspected by an automotive service professional to locate the source of the leak. Possible leak sources...

Q: Putting water in radiator but keeps spitting out as im filling it

It is possible that the reason for the overheating is not related to the radiator being low on water. Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or...